Salt Ash Hotel – Barbados
If you’re planning a trip to Barbados, no doubt you will want to enjoy the many water activities available to visitors. As for lodging, you can choose one of the high priced luxury hotels that line the beaches or you might prefer to save your money on a hotel and instead use it to enjoy the many activities on the island. Be aware that it is generally pretty expensive in Barbados.
One nice place to stay right on the beach is the Salt Ash Hotel on Dover Beach near the St. Lawrence Gap.
I stayed here on my visit to Barbados and found it a nice compromise from the higher priced hotels. The room was quite comfortable and the view of the ocean from our balcony was spectacular. The cost for the room was a fraction of what you’d expect to pay at one of the more luxurious hotels.
The Salt Ash has 9 smoke-free air conditioned guestrooms that each have a kitchenette, cookware, stovetop, and microwave.
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk safe
- Self-serve laundry
- Concierge services
- Limited hour front desk
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi and free parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
What’s around the Salt Ash Hotel?
- It’s right there on the beach
- Turtle Beach – 1 min walk
- Dover Beach – 1 min walk
- Maxwell Beach – 1 min walk
- St. Lawrence Bay – 13 min walk
- Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary – 19 min walk
- Worthing Beach – 23 min walk
- Rockley Beach – 31 min walk
- Allamanda Beach Boardwalk – 38 min walk
- Miami Beach – 41 min walk
- Hastings Rocks – 43 min walk